Welcome to Cumberland Grove
Cumberland Grove village is an independent living community specifically designed to enhance the lifestyle and needs of the over 55’s. The village is located approx. 15 minutes from Newcastle CBD and the freeway and features contemporary villas and high quality amenities.
It is centrally located close to large shopping centres, Newcastle Beaches, wetlands and only a short drive to popular restaurant and coffee precincts. Residents are also close by to great health facilities such as John Hunter Hospital and various specialists, GP’s and dental and optical services.
Our residents can gather with friends at our Community Centre for a social drink or game of cards or enjoy a short walk to the Shortland Wetlands area where there are a number of walking trails and picnic areas in a peaceful nature reserve. Other recreational facilities in Shortland include Shortland Waters Golf Course and a number of parks and reserves.
We also have a village bus that makes regular trips to large shopping centres and a bbq and picnic area perfect for entertaining the family when they come to visit.
Set amongst beautiful landscaping our goal is to provide a pleasing and relaxing environment for our residents and visitors. It’s the perfect solution for those looking to downsize, improve your lifestyle and free up spare time. Your pets are also considered under the village’s pet policy as well.
Enjoy a hassle free, independent lifestyle at Cumberland Grove.
- Recurrent fees set at affordable rates for buyers
- All gardens and lawns fully maintained
- Village bus for exclusive use of residents
- Professional & experienced village management
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bathrooms tiled floor to ceiling
- Your choice of floor coverings – tiles or carpet
- Companion pets welcome (at the discretion of management)
- Community Centre
- 2 BBQs and recreational areas